Anime Studio 8 Already?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

vidi, you may have entered a wrong number? Otherwise contact the smith Micro Support.

My upgrade is downloading right now.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

vidi, use all caps, hyphens, no O's zeros instead, no I's ones instead.
vidi

Post by vidi »

vidi, you may have entered a wrong number? Otherwise contact the smith Micro Support.
I have try repeatedly manually and with copy & paste , but no chance.

I have now release a support ticket with screenshots that show, I make all right .
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

vidi wrote:
I have try repeatedly manually and with copy & paste , but no chance.

I have now release a support ticket with screenshots that show, I make all right .
I think the upgrade serial is your old serial number.
There should be another serial number which waswritten BEFORE the upgrade serial number.
vidi

Post by vidi »

There should be another serial number which waswritten BEFORE the upgrade serial number.
I have tried both numbers from the bill already , but each time I get the message the serialnumber is wrong.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

vidi wrote:
I have tried both numbers from the bill already , but each time I get the message the serialnumber is wrong.
When you are copy and pasting, you might be adding an empy space before and/or after the number.
vidi

Post by vidi »

... after the number.
Oh boy, you are right ! I had a space on the end :lol:

Thank you so much ! :)
Last edited by vidi on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

vidi wrote:
... after the number.
Oh boy, you are right ! I had a space an the end :lol:

Thank you so much ! :)
My pleasure! Glad it's sorted out! ;)
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

I always have trouble with the activation codes. SM codes are a PITA. lol
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

Auto Image Tracing seems nice.
Diana Kennedy

Post by Diana Kennedy »

Well, the quality of the traced image is not very convincing :?
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

Diana Kennedy wrote:Well, the quality of the traced image is not very convincing :?
Really?
Did you try it on your computer already?

Thanks for the feedback!
MegaTrousers

Post by MegaTrousers »

Hey everyone. Been using pro7 for a while, just got 8 today and noticed something that made me so happy I had to register and post. Transparent Gradients!!!! :D
digitalartguru

Post by digitalartguru »

MegaTrousers wrote:Hey everyone. Been using pro7 for a while, just got 8 today and noticed something that made me so happy I had to register and post. Transparent Gradients!!!! :D
Can you post an image sample?
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

I've got decent results with the image trace feature, I guess it depends on your source image and the parameters you set in the trace. I've tried an image( jpeg) of a butterfly that looked good and then tried a doodle I made in CORAL PAINT. In the manual, it says the trace works better with good solid strokes than say a pencil sketch. It might just take some playing with to get what you want. At first, I was a little disappointed in the character wizard, but the more I thought about it the more I can think of a use for it. While you can't edit the different bodies directly, you can make the important parts like head/hair, eyes, nose etc... which are really what makes a character unique. For the body, the lack of different clothes would be limiting, but I don't think even if AS came with a bunch of different clothes and bodies, that I would use them often as the quality of the default characters don't fit my style and I would spend more time tweaking than anything else. The best use I see for it would be as an action library. Creating a bunch of actions is really easy and I would use the default mannequin, set to roughly fit the figure I want, then swapping out the parts for my own. This way I could make actions that can be shared with different figures each using the mannequin as a base. At least that's my theory, first tests seem promising.