Training, training and more

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wena

Training, training and more

Post by wena »

Eric Moore has now set up the new stile animation trainer, I spent hours there, literally watching his video tutorials. He starts from basic, but you experts can miss them if you like, but I learnt quite a bit there.

Moving up the loader, as it where, I was amazed at what there was. Some aspects that I have never heard of on this forum or the other one. Aspects that kept my eyes glued onto my screen.

There is an offer there that you can become an animator within two weeks.

He has an affiliate members system with a one time payment, and a 60 day money back guarantee.

Have a look http://www.animationtrainer.com/ for yourself!!!

Wena Parry,

South Wales, U.K.
Last edited by wena on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
barryem

Post by barryem »

I took a look at that page and decided I was interested so I made a shortcut to it so I could come back after thinking about it. Then I tried to close the page. It won't let me close the page without first making me stop and close another dialog. That really made me angry. It's my browser on my computer.

Up till then my impression had been mixed. There's a lot of the feeling of a hustle on that site; something maybe a little shady. But the animation I saw did look okay and I wasn't real sure about that impression. That final pop-up window made me decide not to spend my money there.

Now it may be that the tutorials are excellent. I've seen some of that guy's posts in this forum and he seems to know what he's talking about. But I just have a bad feeling from that site and I don't have money to risk so for now it's a no-go.

Barry