A message from the Product Manager

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Sarina

A message from the Product Manager

Post by Sarina »

Hi,

Greetings from the Anime Studio Product Manager. It was recently brought to my attention that spam was becoming a bigger issue in this forum. On this note, I wanted to introduce our new moderators, selgin and Belgarath. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank them in advance for their ongoing efforts of trying to delete spam whenever possible.

I also wanted to address a couple of other issues. I think there might be some confusion about the administration of this forum. The Lostmarble forum is not owned or run by Smith Micro. Smith Micro employees visit the forum and also post announcements about updates etc., however, we don’t monitor the forum. This is a peer-to-peer forum where Anime Studio users help other users. It is a great resource for users that want to find out from other users about how to use features etc.
Please know that if you have specific questions about features, have found potential bugs, or need other Anime Studio technical support, please contact our support team. We have a great support staff at Smith Micro that knows Anime Studio very well, and will work hard to help pinpoint any issues you may have. All you have to do to get technical support is to register your product with us once. You will get a username and password which you can then use to login to our Tech Support system to ask technical questions or request features to be added to the Anime Studio wishlist.

You will also see that we have renamed some of the forums here. Specifically, the Bug Reports and Feature Requests forum. These have been renamed to 'Discussions' forums.
I hope that changing some of the sub-forum names and descriptions will help eliminate some of the confusion regarding support.
While these forums are very useful and a great resource for users, please know that if you want us to be able to address any issues you may be having or request features for future versions, you will need to go through our official support site (support.smithmicro.com). This ensures that we can help you and know about Anime Studio related requests that you may have.

Again, if you want to find out about updates and official news regarding Anime Studio etc., we will post them here on the forum. However, for any Anime Studio support needs you may have beyond the peer-to-peer support you receive in the forum, please take the steps to contact us at support.smithmicro.com so we can assist you directly.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Sarina
Sarina DuPont
(Former) Product Manager
Smith Micro Software, Inc.
-----------------------------
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/animestudio
Twitter: http://twitter.com/anime_studio