phisycs problem

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

y_n

phisycs problem

Post by y_n »

hi
i work with phisycs and enjoy but i have a problem ; you think i have a ball and some shapes . i want when ball contact with the shapes , after contact shapes fall down . but when i do shapes fall down before ball contact to it .
here are my work link :

http://www.4shared.com/file/s1ZTbWA6/phisyc_7.html

and another example you think i have a character that he want hit the shapes with his foot , how can i do it ? when he hits then shapes fall .

please help
kavlor

Post by kavlor »

Theres an option in the physics dialogue 'Start asleep' I think maybe thats what you need to tick for all the letters(not the ball).
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

There is another thing about start asleep. You can make a layer start asleep, and then go to the frame you want to start the movement and go to Animation > Nudge Physics object...
This let you to start the physic animation in the start frame you want. It's a little hide, but cool.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Selgin, your animated avatar is too mesmerizing...

:shock:
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Mikdog wrote:Selgin, your animated avatar is too mesmerizing...

:shock:
Hehehe, thank you, Mikdog.
Sorry for the question, but are you serious? I mean, I have been using that avatar for more than a year. Maybe it's one of that jokes I don't understand because of my poor english... :roll:
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel