The Perfect Quote For Anime Studio

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

meltedtoons

The Perfect Quote For Anime Studio

Post by meltedtoons »

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude" - Maya Angelou

I think that quote is perfect for Anime Studio. We sometimes tend to be negative about Anime Studio (not all users are like this). I, was pretty negative about the software such as, I would always argue about AS frame by frame support.

So we need to change things about anime studio we don't like (ex. using scripts, contacting smith micro, etc) and if we can't, we need to change our attitudes.

-meltedtoons
crsP

Post by crsP »

Remember kids - stay off the crack.
meltedtoons

Post by meltedtoons »

Remember kids - stay off the crack.
'

lol
Jean_R

Post by Jean_R »

"AS pro 7, is a total faillure on 64 bits systems"
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Jean_R wrote:"AS pro 7, is a total faillure on 64 bits systems"
Well, like any software it's had its problems, but this isn't what I'd want to read on a tombstone...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Jean_R

Post by Jean_R »

jahnocli wrote:
Jean_R wrote:"AS pro 7, is a total faillure on 64 bits systems"
Well, like any software it's had its problems, but this isn't what I'd want to read on a tombstone...
I also hope that serious updates this version will bring stability and access to all its functions (export to swf and mov for exemple), and will invite me to buy the next version.

Otherwise, your allegory on the tombstone will be more than adequate in my case.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

whats wrong with mov export?
jammydoug

Post by jammydoug »

Hi
Anime Studio 5 help with animating pictures and other images?when i import a picture i can't figure out how to remove the white empty space aroundthe image. So if i animate it, i have white boxes moving around.
Last edited by jammydoug on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

jammydoug wrote:Hi
Anime Studio 5 help with animating pictures and other images?when i import a picture i can't figure out how to remove the white empty space aroundthe image. So if i animate it, i have white boxes moving around.
You need to import images in .png format. If you have Photoshop it's quite easy to erase the background and export for web...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?