General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gochris

Possible Moho Sighting

Post by gochris »

There is a Russian advertisement for easter egg dye at

http://www.sostav.ru/eng/news/2005/03/03/r1/

Was this commerical done with Moho?

It was produced by the DVA comapny in St. Petersburg.

If I can find this out, I'll have a scoop.

gochris
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Hmmm... :| Is not easy to say at last... It can be, but It could be done with any software, I think...
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Wow, manic...
From what little I know about Moho, it would certainly be easier to produce this look than with anything else.

J
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...AH! gochris, you only would want to know if you can do something like that in Moho, isn't? (I undertand now...) Well, I can say you that with Moho you can do that and MUCH MORE!! Moho is a GREAT tool and the results depends in many cases of you, you must decide the complexity or simplicity of your animation and Moho adapts, ENJOY!
Last edited by Rai López on Mon May 16, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RASH

Post by RASH »

I'm afraid this animation was made in Flash. Googling I found an article on Cold Hard Flash, Russian Easter Egg Spot, referring to an article on Russian Designs, Flash Commercial, which states:
Here is a Russian commercial that was done in Flash. I find it very cute. The product is paint and different designs for eastern eggs.
BTW This Russian Designs blog refers to some very nice Flash animations. Check it out.
gochris

Post by gochris »

I saw it on Hard Cold Flash, but it looked like Moho to me, especially the shading of the talking eggs. I don't see that sort of shading on many Flash cartoons. And I thought since some other Russian animators were using Moho (see the LM gallery) the artists who did this commercial may be the same people who did the other Moho work.

I would love to be able to tell the Hard Cold Flash guy that Moho is a great tool too.

Gochris
RASH

Post by RASH »

Well, if you really want to know, why not ask the creator of the movie how they made it? Their website is partially in English, so there should be someone able to supply you with an answer.
gochris

Post by gochris »

Yep. I guess I should do that.

Gochris
thies

moho

Post by thies »

when i look at the clip i can only think about all the work it would have been, if you had to do this with a pencil and paper.....
i love moho.....
sleep well