can stop Bone Dynamics ?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mel

can stop Bone Dynamics ?

Post by mel »

hi ! :)

i am wondering if we can stop the bone dynamics actions during a omment on the timeline , just as we could ajust the layer visibility or whatever...

cause my character has to make a slow movement but the bone dynamics , used for an other effect of my character, make him through his arm violently :)

i dont knox if this possibility exsts but it would be nice (for improval why not... )

thanks
***mel***
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

I HOPE SO! That is an OLD feature request, yes... (well, as old as dinamics exists), and I pray every day for it can be included in a near future... Because as you says, is not practice must to foretell what kind of movementes your character will do every time...
mel

Post by mel »

i love that forum :)
hi! camarade espagnol
moho is an incredible soft, im sure the next version will support our requests
:lol:
***mel***
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

mel wrote:im sure the next version will support our requests
:lol:
(HOLA)I hope God (LM) listen to you...

The forum, yes... I've always LOVED it too!! but more now that I have an internet conexion... I can't come off... Moho is a GREAT soft (it's my FAVOURITE at least), but there is too much work to do for it can be the best, and we must go on asking for this (imprescindible) kind of Feature Requests for it can be possible, and never (never) lost the hope...