Royalty Free Cartoon Music

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

doodledude

Royalty Free Cartoon Music

Post by doodledude »

Hi guys,

Does anyone know a good place to get cheap royalty free cartoon music. The only decent place I have found is www.sounddogs.com but it's not exactly cheap.

Do you have any other suggestions to get decent cartoon music?

Thanks in advance
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

http://www.flashkit.com - Lots of sound effects and tunes!
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
cribble

Post by cribble »

....either that, or you could make it yourself.
--Scott
cribble.net
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

http://www.freeplaymusic.com/default.asp
Free for non-commercial use, high quality music.

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
doodledude

Making music

Post by doodledude »

I considered getting something like fruity loops and making music but I think it would probably take me just as long as making the cartoon itself :)

Does anyone have any experience with fruity loops or similar?
elbramtsol

Post by elbramtsol »

I don't have much experience but I make my music with Fruity Loops, is a great program.
Well, here is a little song that I made for you (all the moho community!!!). Feel free to used it in your own project (the next moho contest?)
-=Here is the Song=-
stephen

Post by stephen »

elbramtsol wrote:I don't have much experience but I make my music with Fruity Loops, is a great program.
Well, here is a little song that I made for you (all the moho community!!!). Feel free to used it in your own project (the next moho contest?)
-=Here is the Song=-
I get the dreaded Geocitiec Page Is Not Available message.
elbramtsol

Post by elbramtsol »

stephen wrote:
elbramtsol wrote:I don't have much experience but I make my music with Fruity Loops, is a great program.
-=Here is the Song=-
I get the dreaded Geocitiec Page Is Not Available message.
Rigth click, save as... works fine for me :?
stephen

Post by stephen »

Very good. Grand actually. It has an epic quality that would require an epic cartoon.

Stephen
7feet

Post by 7feet »

I love FruityLoops. The basics are pretty easy, but I'm still finding "undocumented features" after years of using it. If I have a criticism, it is that their documentation kinda sucks when you get really deep into the program. But the surface levels you would probably be using mostly are reasonably intuitive. My brother, to occasional scorn, has used it almost exclusively to compose movie soundtracks. Once you figure it out, there's an awful lot you can do. That's my call.

But composing music by itself is far from a trivial thing. Writing good (or even listenable) music could take a lot longer to do than learning Moho inside and out. Some styles are a lot easier than others, of course. Busting out some reasonable 3 chord rock or a techno track that's usable isn't all that terribly hard.