Anime Studio PRO 7 DEMO VERSION

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hothead

Anime Studio PRO 7 DEMO VERSION

Post by hothead »

HOW can i test as7pro demo and there is no demo everyone is calling and asking me the same question? i think you guys are asking the same question too?//

I BUY as6pro when it just release on it as bug so i wan buy AS7PRO unless i try the trial version of as7pro i need to test it out from myself first i use toon boom animate pro 2 i am not going to switch to as7pro unless i try the trail version as7pro.
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

You own Animate Pro 2 and you re thinking about switching to ASP7?

Just asking!

G
hothead

Post by hothead »

yes because as7pro you can rigged and anime faster it seems like more person use AS
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

hothead wrote:yes because as7pro you can rigged and anime faster it seems like more person use AS
ASP is 200$ while TB Animate Pro 2 is 2000$, normal there would be more ASP users, this said, TB is a darn nice package.

Which is why I would have loved to see some of the tools in TB implemented in ASP 7 but heh, what can I do.

Learning Lua at the moment, I will see how this can be pushed in ASP for developing tools, though I am wondering why a more powerfull scripting language was not used for scripting in ASP. This said, Lua looks easy!

G
Debo

Post by Debo »

Does anyone have a link to a trial version?
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Debo wrote:Does anyone have a link to a trial version?
As far as I can tell there really isn't a trial version but....
You can download it and get a full refund before 30 days.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Here ya go.

need credit card details though...

http://store.smithmicro.com/ProductDeta ... ?pid=13197
chucky

Post by chucky »

I'm normally the one defending ASPRO's price.
This upgrade though..... TOO MUCH!
TOOOOOOO MUCH!
REFUND? That's a cheap trick deployed by phone sales companies, not cool , and not worthy of respect as it shows a lack of respect towards loyal customers.
We have already paid at least once , so why are we suddenly penalised?
hothead

Post by hothead »

i well not buy aspro7 because see person are having problem with the program that is the reason why they dont put out a trial version thats why i wont buy unless i test it first i work hard for my money
RichLockard

Post by RichLockard »

Is there going to be a real demo released at some point? I'd like to test out the features before I buy it. I'd rather not buy it and 'return' it to test it out. I'll end up upgrading someday anyway, can't at the moment...

I can't see this helping sales to potential users who never used the software before. In other words, new users may just turn around if they can't try it with no catches.

Hoping this inspires SM to release a normal 30 day demo (or even 15). Not to keen on the $130 upgrade price either, but it is what it is.
cyrus_nosald

Post by cyrus_nosald »

fine, fine.... lets see what asP 7 can do? :(
Mohlar

Post by Mohlar »

sbtamu wrote:You can download it and get a full refund before 30 days.
Surely you don't mean that they collect money from your cards just when you're testing it, and then refund it if you choose not to buy?

That's the implication of what was written.

If they do that it's indefensible - it means they'd be gathering interest on your money during those 30 days which would be pure profit. That wouldn't amount to much on one download - not even a hundred - but if you think in terms of thousands ....... Well, work it out for yourself.

I can't believe that SmithMicro are doing what you described.
If they are, they deserve to be swamped with complaints.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Mohlar wrote:
sbtamu wrote:You can download it and get a full refund before 30 days.
Surely you don't mean that they collect money from your cards just when you're testing it, and then refund it if you choose not to buy?

That's the implication of what was written.

If they do that it's indefensible - it means they'd be gathering interest on your money during those 30 days which would be pure profit. That wouldn't amount to much on one download - not even a hundred - but if you think in terms of thousands ....... Well, work it out for yourself.

I can't believe that SmithMicro are doing what you described.
If they are, they deserve to be swamped with complaints.
I have misquoted. They do take your credit card number but I do not think they charge you untill after 30 days if you decide to buy.

Description:

Try Anime Studio Debut 6 for 30 days for FREE* !

*IMPORTANT NOTE: When you put this item in your cart it will be discounted to $0, and you will not be charged for 30 days. A credit card is required. We will verify your credit card is valid and in good standing through a credit card authorization and a "pending transaction" may be noted on your account. If you use a debit card, those funds may not be available to you during the trial period. If you decide to cancel within 30 days, the pending transaction will be canceled within 48-72 hours. If you do not cancel within 30 days, your payment of $199.99 will be processed.

http://store.smithmicro.com/ProductDeta ... ?pid=13197
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
chucky

Post by chucky »

I totally agree with Molar. I did post incorrectly elsewhere on this topic.
I don't understand why they want our credit cards a already, it's a bit of a sleazy move.
They can have that when we buy, like with any other purchase.
Trial pay stinks too!
I've gotta say all these new and slightly sinister corporate shenanigans are getting a trifle boring.
And I still haven't got a trial.
I'm starting a poll....who's in?
hothead

RichLockard

Post by hothead »

RichLockard i suport you 100% i wont buy eithere i'll wait untill they fix all the bug in asp7