Junk Posts from Pakistan and India.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

I was reading the news and read that Pakistan has cut off some web site from their country. Is this why we see less spam and trolls this week or did the forum ban them?
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

sbtamu wrote:I was reading the news and read that Pakistan has cut off some web site from their country. Is this why we see less spam and trolls this week or did the forum ban them?
Action was taken by Admin. Mods are now monitoring new members to make sure the problem doesn't return.

Rhoel
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

Rhoel wrote: Action was taken by Admin. Mods are now monitoring new members to make sure the problem doesn't return.

Rhoel
Great! Thanks for your efforts.

udd
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

uddhava wrote:
Rhoel wrote: Action was taken by Admin. Mods are now monitoring new members to make sure the problem doesn't return.

Rhoel
Great! Thanks for your efforts.

udd
To be fair it was Mike who reviewed their accounts and closed the door. We did try to be reasonable and encourage constructive contributions or at least to move idle chit-chat to the right place.

Seems it fell on deaf ears. Hopefully, the action has not blocked anyone who was contributing. If they are blocked from posting, they can email me at rhoel_asia(at)yahoo.com with their user-name.

Rhoel
Mohlar

Post by Mohlar »

Good to know the admin people of this forum are on the ball. I used to contribute regularly to the Artoonix forum which also uses the phpBB Group format and although they're pretty good at removing any actual spam or pointless posts, they have repeatedly refused to do anything about the massive (thousands) of so-called 'members' who register with names that are clearly either bot-inspired or are used for anyone who wants to access less than acceptable products or services by using their email contact addresses .... need I say more?

Well done again.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?