Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
lanatieng

Post by lanatieng »

I assume the matter is quite complex so we wont be able to help with it.:D
EDITED% what i wanted to say that theres no solution guarnteed for this problem.
- - - - - - -Lanatieng- - - - - - - -
sequental

Post by sequental »

adriandog
No frame by Frame editing is not possible in anime studio 6, deleting the layer will affect the entire project, maybe!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
scilencer

Post by scilencer »

sequental wrote:adriandog
No frame by Frame editing is not possible in anime studio 6, deleting the layer will affect the entire project, maybe!
dang! I'm a frame by frame animation artist, so do i need to look some where else now :cry:
sbtamu

Re: another question!

Post by sbtamu »

adriandog_hide wrote:sorry for bother again actually is there a way to remove the 'dog layer' permanently from my purchased copy of com... anime studio 6 build 6.2 or is it not possible.
hope i wont bother again :)
What do u mean "dog layer"?
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

you can remove any layer you want from your project by just deleting it. Can you explain more fully what you are intending to do and what the problem is?
bleep

Post by bleep »

hmm...the problem is to completly remove the dog's traces from computer, to be more specific. as far as i can tell.
bleep

problem solver!!!!!!!

Post by bleep »

Image hope that helps!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
crsP

Post by crsP »

Hi, I think I might have figured out what you're trying to say, and a solution. Correct me if I'm wrong, but on your other thread you wanted to 'make the dog visible again', and this one you want to 'get rid of the dog'. I think you use the word 'dog' to mean 'character. And I believe you want to get rid of that character that loads up when you start Anime Studio. What you can do is go to File~>New. Then Go to File~>Save, and search the Anime Studio installation folder for a file named 'StartupFile.anme' [in a folder named 'Startup']. Select this file and choose 'save'. When the requester asks if you want to replace the file, select yes. Now whenever you load Anime Studio, you will start up with a blank canvas.
cyrus_nosald

Post by cyrus_nosald »

crsP wrote:Hi, I think I might have figured out what you're trying to say, and a solution. Correct me if I'm wrong, but on your other thread you wanted to 'make the dog visible again', and this one you want to 'get rid of the dog'. I think you use the word 'dog' to mean 'character. And I believe you want to get rid of that character that loads up when you start Anime Studio. What you can do is go to File~>New. Then Go to File~>Save, and search the Anime Studio installation folder for a file named 'StartupFile.anme' [in a folder named 'Startup']. Select this file and choose 'save'. When the requester asks if you want to replace the file, select yes. Now whenever you load Anime Studio, you will start up with a blank canvas.
agreed!