Asking for advice: Trust Graphic Tablet

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

I've got a little 5 x 4 Wacom Graphire, and it's great. You get a cordless mouse with it too, which I much prefer to the corded version, and it only has a small footprint on the desk. You won't regret buying one.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
fridemar

Alea iacta sunt. My decision is made. Thank you all.

Post by fridemar »

Dear "Advisory Board",

Alea iacta sunt. My decision is made now. Thank you for the big support. I have ordered a Wacom Bluetooth Graphire for 202€.

ToonTooz: 30 feet distance makes sense for me, because I do presentations with a beamer and I hope this device is more versatile and reliable then my wireless Microsoft Mouse. Perhaps I'll even experiment with VJ'ing (the extension of DJ'ing).
Unfortunately all the stores in the neighborhood didn't offer the new Bluetooth tablet.

Myles: hello too, yes, you convinced me with the argument of "light batteryless wireless pens", a typical feature of Wacom devices. So you gave me the last kick. Thank you for your special hint to take extra care for the Wacom pen. Indeed some traveling lies before me...

JCook / Jack: Thank you too for the reinforcement of Wacom.
You couldn't know: As mentionned above in this posting, I choose the Bluetooth because of presentation needs. (I won't strangle the audience with an ex---------------------------------tra long USB-cable ;-) )

Again many thanks to all of you for your friendly and helpful postings.

Fridemar

PS:

jahnocli: After posting I discovered your posting on the second page. Thank you. You improve my feelings to have done "the right thing".