assigning shortcuts

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kasjorg

assigning shortcuts

Post by kasjorg »

After working with Moho for a while my wacom hand is getting pretty tired from moving back and forth between the workspace ,- zoom tool, workspace and move workspace tool! Why don´t these tools have any shortcuts? Am I the only one who´s using these tools the most? Is there some way of assigning shortcuts to these tools?? What a shame if I sustain hand injuries and will not be able to use Moho any more!!!
Kasper
rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Holding right mouse button (you should have one of those on your pen as well) and dragging moves the work area and Shift+right mouse drag zooms...

edit: and you can change/add short cuts by editing the tool_list.txt in the >scripts>tool folder.
kasjorg

Post by kasjorg »

THANK YOU :D
Kasper
JCook

Post by JCook »

Also, with the Wacom tablet you can set commands into a pop-up menu that pops up when you press one of the pen buttons. You assign a button to the pop-up menu, then go into the Wacom preferences and make a menu with tool commands, and whatever commands you want. Then when you press that pen button the menu pops up right under where the pen is and you can choose the command. I find this very handy. If you have an Intuos tablet you can set the tablets buttons for commands also.
But I really like the pop-up menu.

Jack
mason

Post by mason »

You can also make your own shortcuts. Open scripts/tool/_tool_list.txt and make/change hotkeys for whatever you want.