FORUM'S MODERATOR

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CHIO

FORUM'S MODERATOR

Post by CHIO »

Hi all:

I am not new here. I buy MOHO in 2002 and i have been using this app and all new versions...I like the forum (originally a yahoo group).

In all category forum there is a group of people who was very very active contributed and helped many people like me learn to use this excellent tool created by Mike:

myles (not active-a great user), Nolan Scott, bupaje (active), Rhoel (active), heyvern (active), Fahim (not active).

The problem is that some of them are gone. You may continue browsing the forums but they are not assets but listed as moderators. To help this forum created many years ago remains excellent intend to renew the list of people with those who are still active and others who have appeared in recent years.

Greetings to all here and continue using ANIME, which is the best product money market to generate animated shorts with cut-out technique.

Chio
F.M.

Post by F.M. »

Welcome back Chio!

Que bueno que estas de vuelta!
"and then Man created god!"
InfoCentral

Re: FORUM'S MODERATOR

Post by InfoCentral »

CHIO wrote:myles (not active-a great user), Nolan Scott, bupaje (active), Rhoel (active), heyvern (active), Fahim (not active).
I think you would have to take heyvern off the active list too. I haven't seen him around for quite a while now. I think he even abandoned his subscription Anime Studio tutorial site.
DK

Post by DK »

Hevern is not active on the forum only at this time as he has too much on his plate. He will be back when he gets a chance I can assure you ;)

EDIT: I totally agree that the forum needs an overhaul.

Cheers
D.K
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

I iz still here :-)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

DK wrote:Hevern is not active on the forum only at this time as he has too much on his plate.
Is the tutorial site active or is it still down?
BTW, you could probably catch him on the Hash forums if anyone needs to get a hold of him.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Vern is alive and well... just overworked trying to make a living.

In another thread I mentioned a new web design/hosting company we just started at www.hubumedia.com. We are both desperate to make some this a success and be our primary job. For me it's my only job at the moment. There is a ton of work to do both for our clients and our company.

Due to how quickly this started and how much work was involved I got overwhelmed and dropped the ball on Lowrestv.

I actually have been losing sleep over this situation. It has been nagging my concious and makes me feel... bad.

I could use some advice how to fix the situation. I would like to start doing tutorials again but have been worried about the reaction from my subscribers. I would like to make it a free site but also have worries about how subscribers would react.

At the moment I can't refund all subscribers but could and would do this over time if requested it.

I would however like to get back in to doing more with AS. I still use it and will need to use it for the new company.

Any thoughts on how to get this thing back on track would be appreciated.

-vern
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

If you need help -- specific things -- don't be afraid to ask. You've helped me in the past; I'd like to return the favour.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Vern - It's great to hear you are so busy. Good luck with your new project.

No refund required here. I think you extended everyone's subscription for free once anyway.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

No hard feelings at all, in my view. Then again, I only signed up for a month, so I got more than my money's worth. Not sure how other users would feel with longer subs, but I'd imagine most of them would feel like AmigaMan.
ulrik

Post by ulrik »

[quote="AmigaMan"
No refund required here. I think you extended everyone's subscription for free once anyway.[/quote]

This goes for me too, you don't need to worry!
CHIO

Post by CHIO »

Hello again everyone,

I'm glad because the post I sent was moving. I am also glad Heyvern is active and with a personal project at hand, I discount he is an extremely generous person and contributor to this forum (and your site). Rhoel, sorry I know you're active, but inadvertently omitted to put you in the list :oops: , I'm glad you are.

As D.K. said "the forum needs an overhaul". I think Agent_Smith and Sarina as representatives of the owner of the software, should be removed from this list MODERATOR a inactive members for example FAHIM. Many of you may remember, FAHIM was the CEO of E-FRONTIER, the first company that bought MOHO and renamed the app as ANIME STUDIO (Did you remember the endless discussions about the name ANIME??? :D ). Other Inactive members are: Myles (again his contribution was very great in the beginning, made the first tutorial) SCOTT NOLAN and nobody else. Maybe they could add other new members who wish to collaborate by learning that this program is a "chain of favors."

For ANIMATION`s category I propose add user max99 to the list, of course if he accepts, because he always makes interesting contributions in this item.

I hope you do not take it as a matter of cosmetics. Reiterate goes to show how much continuity could have this forum so far and what
can give for the future.

I send a big greeting. :wink:

Chio
Genete

Post by Genete »

Nolan Scott is still active and his posts are very useful and well written. He's last post is from Jan 19, 2010.
-G
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Happy to hear from Vern.

I have a request to Moderator, that Please add One More button stating

View Todays' Posts

along with your already 3 Buttons

View Posts since Last Visit
View Your Posts
View Unanswered Post

Reason is that, sometime I click the button View Posts since Last Visit and see some post and by mistake I closed the Internet Explorer and just after a minute I again want to see that post or the post I have not yet read, I can't get, because this is my Next Visit. I have to read all the topics to find the posts I wanted to read. If you put this button

View Todays' Posts

life of the users will be little more easy.
CHIO

Post by CHIO »

Genete wrote:Nolan Scott is still active and his posts are very useful and well written. He's last post is from Jan 19, 2010.
-G
GLUPPPPPPPPP :oops: :shock:

That's right, I always read your emails and comments.
My apologies to Nolan.

Best regards,

Chio