straight lines are actually bent

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

RASH

Post by RASH »

Well, I posted a suggestion to use another animation program than Moho and a few days later my post was replaced by an empty post by Lost Marble. If you haven't done it, someone else has.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

I didn't do it, and no one else has administravtive privileges on this forum. Just out of curiosity, which program was it? Rather than deleting such a post, these things are good for us to hear - if there's something about another program that would make you choose it over Moho, then that gives us some direction for how to improve our product.
RASH

Post by RASH »

Strangely enough, the message is back now. So I redraw my claim. It must have been a glitch in the network.

My suggestion was that if you come from traditional animation, you should probably feel more at home with ToonBoom. To prevent offending you directly, I replaced ToonBoom by xxx.

I have had some bad experience in the past with administrators rigorously deleting messages which linked to competing products. But I see now, Lost Marble has a more open approach to these matters.

My sincerest appologies if I have offended you by suggesting something you didn't do.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Don't worry about it at all - I'm not offended. In fact, I would also recommend something like ToonBoom for more traditional animation. Moho was designed with a different kind of workflow, and if the way you like to work is more in line with traditional hand-drawn animation, it's not going to be particularly easy to work that way in Moho. Use the right tool for the job is what say.