Anime Studio 7

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Yep, the physics is very impressive stuff and the audience was amazed as well with its automatic key framing, collision detection, interactions, and interpolation. You have to remember that the focus of the presentation was building games with Flash using new physics enabled commands.
Touched

Post by Touched »

Well, a temporary solution for a shared paint pot system that would work across all files is to make all your colours as 16x16 (or 32x32, or whatever...don't think it matters much) PNG files of the solid colour. Name them "paint pot 1", "paint pot 2", or whatever you like for your system, make a colour guide showing what colours correspond to which numbers, and then in Anime Studio use those PNGs as image textures. It works for me set to "stretch". "Tile" should also work, but I've seen some people have problems with small white edges on their tiling images. In 5.6, which I use, the image textures are only visible when you render, which is a huge inconvenience, but I think I saw that version 6 has realtime image texture view.

So, in any case, if you want to change the colour in all of your AS files, you just change the one PNG file.

Anyway, you'll still have the problem of an unwieldy file path system, but that's a logistics problem you might have your own solution for.
aleXean

Post by aleXean »

@ infocentral - Flash is a developers tool. Not only that, but it also will never compete with AS because they are totally different. Anime Studio is for ANIMATION.
Shanty Baba

Reponse to this thread

Post by Shanty Baba »

What is really interesting about Rhoel's thread is that on the day it gets posted it has 3048 viewing (and counting) and speaks volumes about the passion that users have for Anime Studio.

I would say that this calls for all round eggnoggin' good cheer!

Happy Christmas to you all!

Shanty