content

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wena

content

Post by wena »

I am looking for fully raged for voice and movement content for my animation. My customer is in a hurry so I have no time to make them myself and I am still very much of a novice, although I have some artwork for tracing.

The only place I know of is Cartoon Solutions, they don’t seem to have the age range and period.

Is there anywhere I can look or are there any of you on the forum who have made such content and are prepared to licence them to me in the same way as the firm mentioned above. They should not be comically.

1. I am looking for a (Character)a woman of about 40, who works on a farm, in this seen she will be bringing food to the workers. Her specifications are she is very healthy, moderately slim and has long hair which should be separate, that is to be boned so I can revel that fact that she has no ears.

2 A man of the same age, wearing a hat again no years, of the same age and healthy, slim, no ears. His cloths are those of 1940’s. He could be in black and white or colour.

3 An old lady somewhere in her 70’s and modern clothes for her age.

4 A little girl, pretty again no ears, of about 12 years old and in cloths of the 1940’s.

5 Ford truck 1940’s looking new, and able to do a seen inside the cab and through the window.

Wena, from South Wales, U.K.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I could do these in one of several styles within two days, however, I'd charge at least 1.000.- € for it (500.- € a day.)

If time is an issue, I'd recommend to do these in cutout fashion, means: imported bitmaps, because that way textures and detail can be applied much faster than trying to do the same within AS.

If we can agree about the payment, we should get in email contact to exchange further information: your designs so far, the script, and technical requirements (delivery format).
wena

Content

Post by wena »

Is cartoon solutions the only ones that produce and sels work in Anme format?

Wena
wena

content

Post by wena »

Hi all

I have looked in “Content Paradise” but found that there was no paradise there to supply content for my needs at all.

Surly there must be such condense some where, I have seen such wonderful art work on this forum, that might offer to sale to each other if only on a license like Cartoon Solutions dose.

Wena
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Stay away from cartoon solutions, their stuff is crappy AI imports that are useless. Sure they are vector but to use anything they have you really have to retrace all of the products.

They know flash and don't have a clue about what works in AS.

Dale
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

Cartoon Solution AS rigged character are so far some of the best i've seen, the only drawback is that they use an external aplication for drawing
their characters.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

realsnake wrote:Cartoon Solution AS rigged character are so far some of the best i've seen, the only drawback is that they use an external aplication for drawing
their characters.
The Rachel example by Cartoon Solutions that comes with ASP is well rigged and the character design is appealing. But I have to concur with dueyftw, the excess points really hurt performance.
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

oops i forgot to mention that in previous post :wink:
wena

content

Post by wena »

So, where can any animator get content?

I am learning

Wena
Acochran_89

Post by Acochran_89 »

well...you could make it on your own..

other than that...if you're set on using Anime Studio, the only options are really content paradise and cartoon solutions. If you're trying to get someone on here to do it for you for free...well....let's just say people on here don't usually react to that very well on here...

I do believe Slowtiger offered to help...and I will tell you now that he is one of the top notch animators on this forum. He is very talented and his price offering is more than reasonable for his quality of work that I'm sure he could produce for you.
realsnake

Post by realsnake »

ST's work i have seen so far was fantastic and i hope 'I'll be able to compete him some day' :D
SpaceBoy64

Post by SpaceBoy64 »

neeters_guy wrote:The Rachel example by Cartoon Solutions that comes with ASP is well rigged and the character design is appealing. But I have to concur with dueyftw, the excess points really hurt performance.
Yeah, they look nice, but excessive points not only hurt performance, but make it very difficult to re-purpose and alter. The mouth and eye shapes are not designed to be used with interpolation either.
wena

Post by wena »

To make eyes and mouths are the biggest problems I find. It would be great if I/we, or at least some of us could perches such material for our library, then just past them in when creating a character.

Some of the characters i have found, their eyes and eye brows lack expressions.

One Character I purchased was only made to grunt so it seemed (so few mouth shapes)
There again, these two items needs to be in sets; front, 3/4 and side view.

The content providers have gone to the extent of providing us, male and female hand positions, but eyes and mouths, well.

I have been at work, striping some of my characters down to save these items, but the truth is I am not relay happy with them, but one day I may get as good at it as some of you.

Wena