I going to make the movie into a series instead

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jackass

I going to make the movie into a series instead

Post by jackass »

It will be easier deciding plot, character devolpment and making the product if I do in the series formatt . I just felt i had to do it now and start on it or I wouldn't go going anywhere. I will do a movie later base on the series beacuse I havn't given up. One day Yogoma will be on networks everywhere and on the intrenet and will have it's own movie. Just need to start small. :D
kukuruza

Post by kukuruza »

interesting
Danimal

Re: I going to make the movie into a series instead

Post by Danimal »

jackass wrote:I havn't given up. One day Yogoma will be on networks everywhere and on the intrenet and will have it's own movie. Just need to start small. :D
Excellent! Keep at it and let us know how it progresses.
~Danimal
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Nice one, jackass.
artfx

Post by artfx »

This sounds like a conversation I missed a good chunk of. Is there a thread about what you had originally planned as a movie? I'd love to know more about it. As you may or may not know I've been planning and putting together independent animation projects for a while. I would love to follow your progress and help out if I can.
----
Terrence Walker
Studio ArtFX
LEARN HOW TO Make YOur Own Animated Film!
Get Video Training to Show You How!
jackass

Post by jackass »

Yes Artfx there is just click on my profile and find why don't anime studio users make films. Also already brought two of your products anigen and How to make your flim on a shoestring buget. They were somewhat helpfull despite the anigen goes off topic a lot and many of the things in shoestring buget are found in your blog that I visit a lot. When are you going to post something new on there.
artfx

Post by artfx »

I will post new info on the blog eventually, but I'm also doing the new nigen series and some specialty training videos on how to make your project, dealing with specific topics like 3D modeling or making worlds in Vue. On top of that I am doing a commissioned cartoon gig at the moment and that is taking up most of my time.

Keep checking. I think will roll out a lot of new stuff next month, including my next series.
----
Terrence Walker
Studio ArtFX
LEARN HOW TO Make YOur Own Animated Film!
Get Video Training to Show You How!
jackass

Post by jackass »

I make each season have 10 episode then sell them online for 1 dollar. Before each episode was going to cost 1 dollar but that would be rip off and run into real money very quickly making less likely they would buy it.So I give 10 for the price of one.
jackass

Post by jackass »

I make each season have 10 episode then sell them online for 1 dollar. Before each episode was going to cost 1 dollar but that would be rip off and run into real money very quickly making less likely they would buy it.So I give 10 for the price of one.
jackass

Post by jackass »

I wrote the outline for it my first episode it's going to be great. Now write the script and rig the charater.
jackass

Post by jackass »

Im done with the script and i got the voices. now to start the hard part riging charaters. :P
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Sounds like you're rolling along nicely!
~Danimal
bleep

Post by bleep »

i dont think i'm going to need rigging tech any more :roll:
jackass

Post by jackass »

Im going to post my charater designs now no stealing there copyrighted. Check share your work
jackass

Post by jackass »

my script done.