Anime Studio Plug-Ins

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

InfoCentral

Anime Studio Plug-Ins

Post by InfoCentral »

I tried to download these plug-ins directly from the Smith Micro website but I get a 404 error code stating the files are no longer there. Does anyone know where I can get the following plug-ins? Thanks....

- Anime Studio Add Ons & Free Downloads -
Poser users can now easily export their 3D OBJ’s into Anime Studio Pro using the Free Python Exporter.

Download Free Poser OBJ Exporter (.zip file with Python Script 3KB)

---------------------------------------------
The Photoshop export script gives Photoshop CS (and above) users the ability to take your PSD files and export them into .ANME format. The .ANME format is the native Anime Studio format. This process helps users from having to re-draw or export individual layers as images into Anime Studio.

Download Free Photoshop to Anime Studio Exporter (.zip file 4KB)
dazza101

Post by dazza101 »

I have this, but I don't know about the legality of passing it on...
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I sent in a request to Smith Micro but all I get from them is more questions. First it was a request for the url and no link to the files. Then I gave the url to then and re-requested the location to download the files. I got a reply to supply them with my Poser serial number and still no link to download the files. Now one of the plug-ins is no longer listed on the url page I gave them. This is getting rediculous.
n.hurst

Post by n.hurst »

Maybe it's just been sorted now, but I think their content is in the process of being shuffled around. This page works for me:

http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/anime/content.html

As it links to:

http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/anime/upda ... dioPro.zip

Which results in a 3KB zip file being downloaded.

Cheers, Nick.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Thanks.... I wonder what happened to the Photoshop plug-in? It used to be on the same page.
n.hurst

Post by n.hurst »

Oh I missed the Photoshop part of your original post. Thought it was just a mad-assed signature! Don't know where that went, but it looks like this post helps:

viewtopic.php?p=78049&sid=3e291b092ba4a ... d9df53fda8

As it links to:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m3ywortdjyd

:)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Thanks...that was it and the instructions on the linked forum discussion helped too.
wena

Post by wena »

Thank you for the link n.hurst I down lowed the one for the Photoshop and the one for Poser. The poser one I am hoping to create background for some of my Anime work.

Wena