Animated layer order

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Imago

Post by Imago »

Ok, got it! Thanks!
I still use ASP Pro 5.6 because the version 6 are TOO expensive for me... And I purchased the 5.6 three months ago!
It's unfair! Smith Micro will sell me something I've already purchased...
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Imago

Post by Imago »

I still have a problem: Layer Ordering don't work whit Vector Layers.
When I change the ordering in the middle of animation, the order also change on frame zero changing all the animation (e.g. the character turns, I put the arm back the body but the frame zero changes and the arm will be on the back for all the animation... So bad!)
There are a solution?
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

I would say make sure all your vector layers are in a bone or group layer. Without them being in a bone or group layer, animated layer ordering won't work.
BA

Post by BA »

Question:

I've seen how animated layer order can be made to work - but why doesn't it show up in the timeline? Is there some way to see the changes in layer order as an animation channel?

If not, I could see it becoming quite difficult to keep track of in a complex animation.
Create cartoon characters and comics in minutes: www.bitstrips.com
BA

Post by BA »

Never mind, I should really check things out more thoroughly before posting dumb questions here.

I found the keyframes I was looking for once I selected the group layer. So I guess those keys belong to the group. Should have guessed, based on the fact that your layers need to be inside a group for animated ordering to work.
Create cartoon characters and comics in minutes: www.bitstrips.com