Lovin' AS 6.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

uncle808us

Lovin' AS 6.

Post by uncle808us »

Man I'm really liking AS 6. It seems simpler to use but maybe I'm just learning. Thanks to all who made it possible.
tonym

Post by tonym »

Yeh, AS 6 rocks!

To give but one example: I love the new option under Preferences: "enable drawing tools only on frame 0." For me, that is a great feature. With previous versions, I was always drawing on the wrong frame and screwing up. But now, abracadabra, that new little checkbox prevents it. Yay!
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

If your "Lovin' AS6" now. Wait till you discover women!
El Samo

Post by El Samo »

Oh boy, it's such a pleasure... I mean, er, I'm talking about AS Debut here!

The process of drawing is so direct... Has so many palettes to get colors... The effects are VISIBLE now as you draw! That's amazing! (Back in 5.6, you had to render to find out if you used halo, shadow, etc...) It has RAIN, oh boy, ready to use it anywhere! What can I say? It is a real, new Anime Studio!

Thanks to all involved in such a great version. I was in love with the old Standard, I'm thrilled with the new Debut! Anime Studio 6 ROCKS!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

AS 6 has huge new options, as motion tracking, new timeline, new sequencer, audio control, consolidated windows and blend morph. New automatic lipsync is not perfect, as all automatic lipsync software I know, but adjusting some keys it avoids you go to papagayo (just if you want, that is good too, you can still using papagayo).
I like the little changes, as extrude stroke from masking (seems to be that all masking has changed, but I must to play a little more before write my conclusions), it's a big time saver. New gradients system let you design with a lot of more freedom.
Alt for scaling keyframes, oh god, it's beautiful.

Yes, I think AS 6 is very lovable, just like moho and AS 5, but with so much passion :wink:
Kazerad

Post by Kazerad »

InfoCentral wrote:If your "Lovin' AS6" now. Wait till you discover women!
<s>If Anime Studio was a woman I would make love to her.</s>

I've only played with the demo so far but am loving what I see. The changes to the drawing tools really let me draw things, rather than tediously stitch them together. Not to even mention the new audio tools...

Since I don't have the full version yet, can anyone tell me if the Flash exporter is improved? Like, doesn't export weighted lines as a mass of tiny symbols?