Thumbs down
8%
I'm busy having an aneurysm
15%

Total votes: 13
chucky

Blend morphs ROCK

Post by chucky »

I Love the new blend morphs, this is the start if something beautiful.

I also LOVE the motion tracking- Love it !

I love the new preview, wicked.

Thanks Mike, for the cool noo features; P.S. Is that you in the tutorials for 6?
Careful, there's some nutters on this interweb thingo ;)

............Image
Dodgy

Post by Dodgy »

I agree, something like this was a big wish of mine. I just wanna have it non-modal, so the panel can be kept open all the time, and when you switch layers it refreshes with that layer's action list. That would make it perfect.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I was confused by the question so I went with "aneurysm"...

Seriously... I clicked the wrong button. I intended to click "thumbs up" but I must be having some sort of aneurysm that causes me to click the wrong button in polls. If you could just pretend that the one choice for "aneurysm" is a thumbs up we're good to go.

:oops:

-vern
DarthFurby

Post by DarthFurby »

I've got a hot date with Blend Morphs tonight. Ahh, what a lady.
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

I too think that "blend morphs ROCK". Then again, I also think that "morph rocks BLEND", so I may not be the best person to ask.

In future versions, I would like to see an option to make the morphs differential, like another forum member has already mentioned. I would also like it to have it's own animation channel so the morphs so you can come back and continue to adjust the blend morph for a keyframe after you've generated it.

Nice tribute animation to ASP6, by the way Chucky. I think there's a secret competition going on as to who on this forum can hold out the longest without commenting on it. I guess that means I lose.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

I posted this file in a lost thread, it's a experiment to make turning head using blend, and turning lipsync. It's beautiful to work with gradients too. It's not complete, but take a look
http://sharebee.com/401f76d0
(chose the mirror you want)
PocketGoat

Post by PocketGoat »

Blend morphs is quite possibly the best new feature for me. The only shame is that it came AFTER I spent a bunch of hours trying to create it with a lua script :P

Is there any way to set a hotkey for it though? Or write a tool script that opens it up? It's a pain to go to the menu every time.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

PocketGoat wrote:Blend morphs is quite possibly the best new feature for me. The only shame is that it came AFTER I spent a bunch of hours trying to create it with a lua script :P

Is there any way to set a hotkey for it though? Or write a tool script that opens it up? It's a pain to go to the menu every time.
I asked to Mike and he wrote this http://lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13515.
I'm now working with control+B for blend morph. Much more comfortable. I erased the shortcut for batch render, I don't use it so often as to have a shortcut.

Yes, there were a bunch of hours, but a bunch of months too. The happy thing is that without a bunch of things wasted in poses blend morph had never existed.
PocketGoat

Post by PocketGoat »

Ah, cool. Thanks.
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

PocketGoat wrote:Blend morphs is quite possibly the best new feature for me. The only shame is that it came AFTER I spent a bunch of hours trying to create it with a lua script :P
There's always more than one way to "cook a goat"... don't give up on that script. ;)

-vern