Anime Studio 6 Info

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

No. Wouldn't touch the box version. I'd definitely go for the download version to make sure its the latest build.
omenriver

Post by omenriver »

Mikdog wrote:No. Wouldn't touch the box version. I'd definitely go for the download version to make sure its the latest build.
Is the download only good for one computer?
[The box had registration for 3 - My Anime Studio 5.0]
I want to put it on my laptop and at least one of my home computers.

Omen River
Sage

Post by Sage »

Ok this thread gave me a huge headache. If I reask anything others said please forgive me.

One is there a list of real changes to AS6 from 5? Also with that is there tutorials from SM on how to use the new features. I did see Vern had some and very thankful for that.

One major feature I am wondering about is did anything change with actions like grouping or being able to move them around or is that the same as before?

Lastely do other people have an issue with it just closing down very easily? I am on a new computer so I can't see it being that. I also have the downloaded version of AS6 Pro.
Touched

Post by Touched »

That list was posted here, and is rather sparse on the kind of detail I'd be looking for about the changes and how they compare to the previous version.

I'll repeat what I personally would be interested to know:
I would like lists of new features, changed features (with detail on how they compare), and removed features. Also tips on how to cope with the removal of features we may have used, what to watch out for when opening 5.6 files and how to make them work with the changed features (such as looping, which I see is handled differently), and how to work most efficiently with the new/changed features, so that they don't involve extra steps that weren't necessary in 5.6. A wiki would be ideal. Is there one?
ggsoulsister

Hi everyone I am new

Post by ggsoulsister »

I have an animation that is due for a class. I brought Anime Studio 5 so I am just now learning how to manuveur it. I found out how to import backgounds into the program but how do you scale them down? :wink:

If you want to see more of my work go to Ggsoulsister.deviantart.com or Ggtoons.blogspot.com :lol:
Life is what you make of it!
ggsoulsister

Post by ggsoulsister »

It seems like you could plop in pictures and just animate them like a traditional cartoon but, how many jepgs could Anime Studio stand to take? So far I've got 85 frames to animate.
Life is what you make of it!
omenriver

Post by omenriver »

I am getting a New Computer with Win7
Should I be good with the Anime Studio

Omen River
Mikdog

Re: Hi everyone I am new

Post by Mikdog »

ggsoulsister wrote:I have an animation that is due for a class. I brought Anime Studio 5 so I am just now learning how to manuveur it. I found out how to import backgounds into the program but how do you scale them down? :wink:

If you want to see more of my work go to Ggsoulsister.deviantart.com or Ggtoons.blogspot.com :lol:
Press '2' (SCALE LAYER tool) and scale your image.
Diana Kennedy

Anime Studio 6

Post by Diana Kennedy »

I just bought Anime Studio 6 a few days ago. Altough I must get used to all the changes, I just love it! :)
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

HO HO HO
Just upgraded my ASP 5.6 to 6.1 and spent only $64.99
and now downloading..................
camino1961

Post by camino1961 »

kkrawal wrote:HO HO HO
Just upgraded my ASP 5.6 to 6.1 and spent only $64.99
and now downloading..................
Is it the pro version. If yes, can you supply the website where you made the purchase?

Thanks in advance,
camino1961.com
Chill ya'll
camino1961 at http://www.camino1961.com
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

Web site
www.contentparadise.com

Its Friday 13 discount sale 50% off on all sales except Poser 8 and Poser8 upgrade.
when they need money, they give you the mail for discounts.
And I got it.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I got in on that deal myself. I told everyone that if you were patient and waited the price would drop down to my buy in level.
jasonsmith092

Post by jasonsmith092 »

There are lotsof ideas here!!!!!!!!!
but people seem to be very casual with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any body interested in a joint venture ?
I got some stuff to share
jasons smith
Mohlar

Post by Mohlar »

Quick query - with the release of v.7, have Smith Micro now removed v.6 from being downloadable as an upgrade from v5.6? The latest version doesn't appeal as I have no interest in moving towards the elements of 3d they seem to be developing.
Once, I saw myself in a mirror.
Or did I?