Camera zoom problem

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

salp42

Camera zoom problem

Post by salp42 »

When the camera is close up the eyes and mouth change sizes. When i use the magnifying glass it doesn't though. And when i zoom out far the eyes just become black. Why is this hapening? How do i fix it?
Why does this program have so many problems!
chucky

Post by chucky »

Sounds like your still on the noob curve there buddy.
You must be doing something very wrong, I can't fathom what it is but i can be sure you will be slapping your forehead and regretting the tone of your post. :roll:

As I did, during my first few fumbling, and rather pubescent hours using the old moho, when I still trying to unbutton its bra. :wink:
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Any chance of posting a sample file online - very difficult to guess at this one.

Does the same problem happen on the render?
- it might be the preview window is set to low or something: I thought imported PNG's were corrupted but it turned out tone the Display quality wasn't at preview, and the smooth images was turned off. - it might be a line thckness issue... in close up you'll see the lie but when zoomed out, the line thickness will block the fill.

Seeing the file will help us with advice.

Rhoel
Genete

Post by Genete »

Maybe it is related to line width compensation with zoom. Check its status on the Layer properties.
-G
salp42

Post by salp42 »

it happpens when i render it too. I dont care about it anymore it only happens some times
TheChewanater

Post by TheChewanater »

Did you move a layer on the z axis?
ImageImage
salp42

Post by salp42 »

this is wat I did. using a switch layer I changed the eyes from circles to ovals to make it look like he was surprised. but this change the pupils into a diamond shape horizontally.