A New Kid Is Born...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

slice11217

Post by slice11217 »

Since there's been so much talk of 'negativity' on the forum lately, I thought I'd post something here to counteract that.

Dude, I really like the FreakishKid makeover! The 'art of' segments are quite a bit of fun because I've always liked looking at designs in their raw form.

I think Clucky is quite a show-stopper. It is sort of reminiscent of some of the old Chuck Jones Road-Runner-Coyote stuff in its premise. Being a compositor, I like the movie at the bottom of the Clucky page showcasing the assembly of a scene.

Keep up the good work! You guys are a real inspiration!
Freakish Kid

Post by Freakish Kid »

@ oferhod Thanks! The 'Art Of:' section will keep getting bigger and bigger, we've got so many projects with so much art to show it'll be great when we finally transfer it all over to print for the book.

@Antonin_K Thanks Toncsi, I'm sure we'll do it this week for sure, have to its driving me nuts!

@ Patmals Tha-er... cheers!

@ slice11217 Road Runner is my favourite Chuck Jones creation, it was based loosely on that set up. Compositor eh? Send me some of your work samples, I'd love to take a look. Glad you like the site, sign up for feed backs and stuff - we have some great things lined up for the site.

FK
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

I meant to reply to this thread sooner, but like a lot of people on this forum, I got side-tracked by all of the hullabaloo surrounding the unexpected release of Anime Studio 6.

Anyway, the new site is mind-blowing and am very happy you went for the Blog format as it means it'll be much easier for you to do regular updates. It's a pity you can't put out more of this stuff while you're actually doing the work, so it's even more like a production diary, but understand that you normally have to keep everything under wraps until it is released. Also, while I'm asking for the impossible, do you think you will ever post anime files of some of your past work on your site? Even video captures of the files being demonstrated inside the program would be something.

Anyway, congratulations once again on such an amazing site!