where can i find GOOD ASP animation tutorials?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ruibjr

where can i find GOOD ASP animation tutorials?

Post by ruibjr »

Is there a place/website where I can find good tutorials about animation in ASP?
I love ASP, so far - despite some things I am going to have to get used to ;)
I am looking for tutorials on the best ways to create characters for ASP.
That is, someplace/someone that could povide examples of character design, specificaly for ASP.
I have created a few side-view characters for it, already, but was not able to come up with a good technique for designing front view and 3/4 views, due to the way I cut the limbs.
I am willing to pay for those, but wasn't able to find anything really useful, so far.
I just bought a couple of courses from a cartoon website, but those were not really helpful... :(
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Ronbo

Post by Ronbo »

In addition to the excellent VTC tutorials you might want to check out the Kelly Murdock book, which is also very helpful. Also, take a look at Content Paradise for various characters such as this one that you can use and study in ASP.
banjar

Post by banjar »

The VTC tutorials are excellent.

If you really want to see what ASP can do, the Rose Agent character on Content Paradise includes videos on how she was constructed. It's really some high level techniques shown.

Rose Agent http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/ ... duct_31214
ruibjr

Post by ruibjr »

I just bought the rose agent.
Thanks for the tip.
banjar

Post by banjar »

ruibjr wrote:I just bought the rose agent.
Thanks for the tip.
You're welcome. Also, the VTC tutorials have info you won't find anywhere else. And the eye blink method is far superior to what Rose Agent shows. The VTC tutorials might seem pricey, but they are worth every penny.