New AS review

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dazza101

New AS review

Post by dazza101 »

There's a new review of AS posted at GameDev , authored by Kelly Murdock. Overall it's quite a positive, if not exhaustive review.

Its only in his conclusion that he suddenly claims, "...but it lacks the depth of features common in most of the professional level animation tools."

There's no mention in the rest of the review as to what the missing features may be...
Last edited by dazza101 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
rplate

Re: New AS review

Post by rplate »

dazza101 wrote: Its only in her conclusion that she suddenly claims, "...but it lacks the depth of features common in most of the professional level animation tools."
He may not like you calling him "her and "she". :oops:
dazza101

Re: New AS review

Post by dazza101 »

rplate wrote:
dazza101 wrote: Its only in her conclusion that she suddenly claims, "...but it lacks the depth of features common in most of the professional level animation tools."
He may not like you calling him "her and "she". :oops:
Whoops! I don't know why, but I always that thought he was actually she... :oops:

Fixed now...
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

He is the author of "Anime Studio: The Official Guide", so he is certainly in a position to write an authoritative review. As to what these missing features are, check out this thread
Request for top 10 Anime Studio Pro Version 6 Features
However, I do agree with you that he should have mentioned what he felt were the missing features in his review.