explosion video with alpha channel

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Agent

explosion video with alpha channel

Post by Agent »

hey
id wonder if anyone of you could post here a video that has an alpha channel and i ccould import it to moho.
I know theres an explosion script in moho but its not so perfect and it takes too long to render.
Thanks
jorgy

Post by jorgy »

Why? Are you going to blow up Kenny? :-)

"You killed Kenny! You bastard!"
deadly_serious

explosion

Post by deadly_serious »

hey dude. I made the explosion from the moho tutorial. It took a while to render. Now its really fast when I add it into moho as an explosion.avi file. The only problem is that the backround on all *.avi files seem to be black only. what do you do when you have a day scene or water scene and you need a blue backround etc.
There is an option with layering like in winamp where you can set the output and input levels however havent tried that one yet.
Agent

Post by Agent »

no not kenny, just a soldier :)

deadly_serious: yes, thats why i want alpha channel video :)
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

If you can get the explosion effect in Moho the way you like it export to quicktime with Alpha channel (Millions+ colors) and then you will have the explosion with a transparent background (make sure you do not have a solid rectangle on another layer of course, just a blank canvas and the explosion). Moho can import this just fine, I used it recently to prerender a head and placed it on a Moho body.

Good luck,

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com