Restoring Creativity in A Clicking World

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

mkelley

Post by mkelley »

Um, not sure why that got tossed in, DK -- I'm not against you in any way.

I don't feel as strongly as Mike does (I'm a Mike as well -- Mike Kelley) about the article, but I wasn't alone and certainly not against anything you post here, DK. I've got the greatest respect for your work (long before I saw your posts here I was admiring your contributions in AS as well as the children's animations efforts).

Sometimes posts come off in a certain manner that leads to strong feelings, but in looking back I think I was reacting to the article in ways you never intended -- you were looking for inspirations on work methods, and I focused in on the paper v. computer aspects instead. But please don't pit me against you (or anyone) -- I love all my fellow animators here, even if I sometimes have strong opinions (plus I just plain love this software -- I'm having *so* much fun with it!).
nanticokerailroad

DK vs mkelley

Post by nanticokerailroad »

DK vs mkelley thing..... Didn't mean to stur the pot between you 2 guys. I didn't even read the whole article!; just glanced at it! The you vs him thing was just a little joke. I really don't care what the guy wrote, everyone has an opinion in this world; the older you get, the more you hear. I don't want to turn this forum into a political arena either. But there is one thing, I guarantee you the guy who wrote that article probably spends more time on the computer than we do!
Last edited by nanticokerailroad on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
DK

Post by DK »

No problem with me there either mkelly and I really enjoy reading your responses on this forum immensly.

mkelly wrote:
but in looking back I think I was reacting to the article in ways you never intended
You summed it up perfectly.

It's wonderful to see these sorts of passionate discussions on the forum as they help us all share our thoughts and ideas with each other.

Cheers
D.K