Anime Studio Official Guide delayed again!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

laniangeline

Anime Studio Official Guide delayed again!

Post by laniangeline »

:twisted: The Anime Studio Offical Guide has been postponed again to January 22 2008. I don't know about you but I'm really fed up with the delays. I wrote the publisher and complained. Hopefully I'll get and explaination in a few days. :evil:
toonertime

guide

Post by toonertime »

from what I can tell the official guide isn't going
to be of much use to anyone but a beginner, but
I could be wrong, because I usually am!
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Yeehaa!

At this rate I will have MY book done first!

;)

-vern
laniangeline

Post by laniangeline »

Hey Vern,

All I can say is Thank God!! By the way I have my own print center!

Lani Angeline :D
human

Post by human »

heyvern wrote:Yeehaa!

At this rate I will have MY book done first!

;)

-vern
Do you really expect to publish a book in the foreseeable future?
I need one...
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I am working on it a little at a time.

I have an outline and I am filling it in slowly as I go along. I am picking through all my old forum posts and just sticking them roughly into the outline. Eventually I should have something resembling a book or at least a logical compilation of all my stuff here.

I don't really see a finished product happening before that other book... unless AS gets sold... again. ;)

-vern

Post by 1999 »

Table of Contents: Part I: Getting Started with Anime Studio Chapter 1: Understanding Anime Studio Chapter 2: Exploring the Anime Studio Interface Chapter 3: Managing and Configuring the Workspace Chapter 4: Working with Layers Chapter 5: Getting Help Part II: Accessing Existing Content Chapter 6: Working with the Content Library Chapter 7: Importing Content Chapter 8: Downloading New Content Part III: Drawing in Anime Studio Chapter 9: Using Vector Layers Chapter 10: Using the Drawing Tools Chapter 11: Working with Text Chapter 12: Editing Points Chapter 13: Editing Curves Chapter 14: Filling Shapes and Using Outlines Chapter 15: Setting Object Style and Using Vector Modifiers Part IV: Working with Image, Group, Switch and Note Layers Chapter 16: Adding Image Layers Chapter 17: Organizing Layers into Groups Chapter 18: Using Switch Layers Chapter 19: Commenting with Note Layers Part V: Using Bones and 3D Objects Chapter 20: Changing the View with Cameras Chapter 21: Working with Bones Chapter 22: Using 3D Layers Chapter 23: Using Anime Studio with Other 3D Packages Part VI: Adding Special Effects Chapter 24: Using Particle Layers Chapter 25: Using Motion Blur and Depth of Field Part VII: Animating in Anime Studio Chapter 26: Understanding Keyframes and Tweening Chapter 27: Working with the Timeline Chapter 28: Manipulating Animation Graphs Chapter 29: Working with Sound Part VIII: Rendering and Exporting Chapter 30: Rendering the Final Scene Chapter 31: Exporting to Flash Chapter 32: Exporting to AVI and QuickTime Part IX: Extending Anime Studio with Scripts Chapter 33: Working with Actions Chapter 34: Using Pre-Built Scripts Chapter 35: Using Lua Appendix A: Anime Studio Keyboard Shortcuts Glossary Index
This I find dam funny.......400 pages of........ You decide take a vote.! Let's hang them. :roll: :evil:
Nice!
human

Post by human »

Today is the release date for The Official Guide.

I am praying that the Anime Studio Gods will obtain this book and give us the verdict on it... and just as importantly, the less-than-Gods, too.
laniangeline

Post by laniangeline »

Nope!! I pre-ordered it and I recieved a notice from Amazon.com that it had been delayed again to March 26th!! :twisted: :twisted:
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Maybe... just maybe... they are adding in new stuff for a new version. They do that all the time. Whoever writes the book gets an advanced copy of a new version to cover new features.

Stupid to release a book that might be immediately out of date.

p.s. I've decided to do a web site instead of a book. I can slowly "grow" the site make updates and revisions easily and then publish a book later if I want to.

-vern

it will work.(it smell's clean)

Post by 1999 »

Nice,it will work,warm up to the beginner's stuff,ask around for a few step in right or wrong way(step right up let's! see how this is done......you said that),what you did wrong, like in a school.To correct the approach,I think you mean somethink like this? :shock:. heyvern( :oops: )

Maybe they can't spell...........jan or june

Hahahahahahha
Nice!
jasonditz

Post by jasonditz »

laniangeline wrote:Nope!! I pre-ordered it and I recieved a notice from Amazon.com that it had been delayed again to March 26th!! :twisted: :twisted:
Same here... I cancelled my pre-order since I assume I'll have learned the basics by the time the book sees the light of day anyhow
kashak

Post by kashak »

People, does anyone know if there even exists any book on Anime Studio?
My searches gave me nothing. Does really not a single book is written to this application?