Keyboard Shortcut for "Select Connected"

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Dismal_Bliss

Keyboard Shortcut for "Select Connected"

Post by Dismal_Bliss »

Should be an easy one right? I use the keyboard for much of my work because it saves tons of time over managing my way through drop down menus.

G is select a point (and T is translate points) and you can select a shape by clicking in the middle of it instead of on a point. However, sometimes when shapes are either small, or there are many shapes near together, MOHO will sometimes choose the wrong shape.

Alternatively then I have to pick a point on my shape, and then go up to the drop down menus and choose "Select Connected". Not that big of a deal, but I often do a CTRL-A out of habit and then I get irritated :-)

That's my feature request!

- Bob
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Pressing the Tab key is the shortcut for "Select Connected". The appendix of the Moho manual lists a bunch of other keyboard and mouse shortcuts.
Dismal_Bliss

Post by Dismal_Bliss »

Thank you.

Oh how did I miss that? Probably because some of the shortcuts are listed in the drop down menus next to the action, and you dont see one next to that action.

I read all kinds of posts and think, "Hey that's in the manual goofy, have another look at it"... and now... oh no... I'm one of them!

Sniff! Sulk! Sob! (runs to corner to pout)

- Bob