What about something like 2D Fur?

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

What about something like 2D Fur?

Post by Rai López »

...Well, now that it seems that Anime Studio can dream with more future features than the old Moho, what about implement something like fUr objects for ur 2D characters? I think, in example, that it could have automatic dinamics (even... collision detection? :roll:) applied directly over point paths (without skeletons) to make it easy and quick... Well, I think it could be very impressive, isn't? Come on LM (and TEAM)! Why 3D people can... and we can't enjoy with this kind of wonderful features? :)
Ashe Raven

Post by Ashe Raven »

Now thats a feature I really welcome.
red hamster

Post by red hamster »

Id like it , too.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

C'mon Ramón , be realistic(LOL). Maybe bump some of your favorites (you've had more of you're feature request implemented than anyone, I think, but maybe bump up a few of the goo ones? (I hold my opinion on which those are). But you almost always have good suggestions that prompt action.
Bones3D

Post by Bones3D »

Why not create hair objects and used bone dynamics to define the movements, based on the root object's movements? There's a tutorial for bone dynamics in section 3.3 of the moho help file. (Help>Help...)
8==8 Bones 8==8
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Bones3D wrote:Why not create hair objects and used bone dynamics to define the movements
...HI! And this is how I do it actually, yes... but well... nobody works in that way actually with any other app, isn't? I only wonder why can't we have some specific tools for some specific tasks if it's cristal clear that they helps in workflow and final results... And yes... I know that there is a LOT OF feature requests much more important than this one, audio features, the depth (layer ordering) group limitation issue, scenes, "symbols" support... and much more... But well, Moho started to implement some of that 3D methods that now we love so much in our 2D app and I can't avoid want to see something like this someday in Anime Studio too, that's all... :)