Individual RE-adjustment of Curvature for Joined Points

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Individual RE-adjustment of Curvature for Joined Points

Post by Rai López »

HI! If you join two or more points with diferent Curvature, each curve that pass through the result final one point maintains his own "curvature", O.K.? Well, this is a very good thing, yes... but :!: after joined you'll never (NEVER) have the possibility of change that curvature of each line individually and I think that should be a way... I really would be very happy if dear Moho be able of do it in the future :)

PD: Maybe not very well explained but a VERY important thing, I think...
macton

Re: Individual RE-adjustment of Curvature for Joined Points

Post by macton »

Ramón López wrote:HI! If you join two or more points with diferent Curvature, each curve that pass through the result final one point maintains his own "curvature", O.K.? Well, this is a very good thing, yes... but :!: after joined you'll never (NEVER) have the possibility of change that curvature of each line individually and I think that should be a way... I really would be very happy if dear Moho be able of do it in the future :)
Done.

I modified 7feet's sf_curvature tool to allow you to select between curves.

The scripts and instructions are here (Look under "Extras"):
http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0
mr. blaaa

Re: Individual RE-adjustment of Curvature for Joined Points

Post by mr. blaaa »

Yeeehaw thanks macton!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

:shock: ...OH, MY GOD! (Oh, my macton! :)) YOU'VE DONE AN INCREDIBLY USEFUL TOOL!!! :D :D :D Really this time I had to read several times your script explanation to can believe it! Plus you have been SO quickly and have found a SO practice solution that now work in Moho and afront this issue is a real pleasure :D! Before I had that delete certain parts losing shapes and lots of time, a mess! :x ...But now ALL can be resolved in a second and in the most easy way :), this is a GREAT new and I think LM should have a look at this practically new tool to consider implement it as a Moho improvement in the future!!! Well, sorry if I go on and on too much :roll:, but you must know that I really can't be more GRATEFUL (really) for all that work that you make for all of us so :arrow: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this present and have a very (VERY) HAPPY Christmas and new year and all that :) ...CIAO!
Ramón López wrote:...and have a very (VERY) HAPPY Christmas and new year and all that :)
The same for all people that read it ;)

PS1: :mrgreen:
PS2: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS3: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

By the way ( :P always asking for...) I know this is TOTALLY imposible now, but how I'd wish this individual control could be possible too talking about Line Width... :roll:
macton

Post by macton »

Ramón López wrote:By the way ( :P always asking for...) I know this is TOTALLY imposible now, but how I'd wish this individual control could be possible too talking about Line Width... :roll:
As far as I can tell, this isn't possible. Curves store the curvature per point, but they don't store line width per point. So a shared point only has one width. They would have to be un-shared first to make different widths.
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

HELLO macton! :D ...and yeah, I know :( and it's a pity (for me at least), I still posted in the past a Feature Request HERE asking for this: "Individual Line With Control in Complex Points" and I hope someday this possibility comes true for freedom... CIAO & THANKS! :)