My Feature Request to SmithMicro Developers

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

saydfuad

My Feature Request to SmithMicro Developers

Post by saydfuad »

1-AP should have ability of displaying only key-frames of selected object at time (example bone), like 3D application do, if there is this feature already please let me know how i can access it. :shock: (TIMELINE REQUIRE GREAT CHANGE)(SOLVED VIA BONE COLOR)
2.AP should have playblast like maya or RENDER PREVIEW like CINEMA 4D coz when it come to huge file the playback seem heavy and animation may not play at correct frame rate.
3.Support of python scripting may become great feature too coz most of 3D application use python so there is no need for artist to learn many scripting language like lua or something.
4.Improve move, select and scale point tools, i like move tool to have ability of selecting when i draw rectangle with it. :mrgreen:

-Thanks
-Animation is all about timing and spacing.
http://www.saydfuad.wordpress.com
Dodgy

Re: My Feature Request to SmithMicro Developers

Post by Dodgy »

1> The timeline does only show keys for the selected layer and camera. It does show the selected bones in the red bone channels, all bones are represented in the black bone channels. You have however found the coloured bone function, which is very cool :)
2> You can press f5 to generate a playblast, but as it's only single threaded, it's much quicker on today's CPUS to just render a full animation <ctrl-e> or render half rez without effects off.
3> Yeah, Python is becoming the defacto standard, but pretty much everything is written in LUA in AS, so I wouldn't see it changing over soon.
4> I agree with this one, I would like to see the tools become much like the Fazek versions where you can select with them as well as moving etc with the tool.