Point reordering tool or script

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Tburlingame2003

Point reordering tool or script

Post by Tburlingame2003 »

Could be as simple as point reordering to match another line automatically (LUA) w/ point increase/decrease.

Translation tool gives a changeable point order input.

Point and line snap to choosen layer line w/ option for point removal with curve snap.

1. use in switch files with interpolate in Data tab, for profile to portrate head positions.
2. simple object morphing with two existing layers instead of the intense manipulation it require now.

Hey guys
Moho 5.1's new tool set rocks, magnet tools, styles, improved AI import, NUDGE! is hot. Do you have stock options yet?

Suggestion 2
Selected areas effected by magnet tool w/ weight control (sensitivity) .

Selected areas w/ weight control of points or weight settings in multiply loaded selection groups.
I.e.: Perspective movement with magnet tool or translation tool.

Walk on water, I know this a lot, please don't charge $6000 dollars for software after you implement this (site liscensing wouldn't bother me though). The affordability is great.
Toddio
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

I don't know if I understood very well, but if you are talking about a script tool that let you (i.e.) flip the points horizontally manteining his positions for you can do (with little modifications) a face right/left morphing avoiding that the points invert his positions during the morphing...

- :arrow: ...That's EXACTLY that I need!!!