in fill shade manu,the old vertion had a tow colour button,

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

slx100

in fill shade manu,the old vertion had a tow colour button,

Post by slx100 »

in fill shade manu,the old vertion had a tow colour button(shade,only shade),but where is the function now in the moho 5?
hi i am glad to know some one who is love animationand moho.contact with me.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what function you're asking about. Shading has always allowed just a single color - there have never been two colors.
myles

Post by myles »

I'm guessing slx100 is referring to the fill tools, and the translation to English has resulted in a minor misundertanding.

If so:

Version 4 and earlier had "fill" (including outline), and "outline only" buttons.

Version 5 has just one fill button, and you now control fill and outline using the Style panel ("Enable fill" and "Enable outline" check-boxes/tick-boxes), and the new "enable/disable outline segment" tool (bottom-left in the Fill tools group), click on each outline segment (between 2 points).

Regards, Myles.
slx100

Post by slx100 »

i sorry ! i know how to got that effcts(when blur number is 0 then there is no shaded effcts between fill color and shade color. in old version there is a select button.
hi i am glad to know some one who is love animationand moho.contact with me.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

If you're talking about the Fill and Line effects (gradient, soft edge, shading, etc.) these are not accessible in the Style window under the "Effect 1" and "Effect 2" popup menus just under the fill color. The line effect can be set with the "Effect" popup menu just under the line width setting.