Align, snapping and pathfinder tools video example

Discuss ideas for new features with other users. To submit feature requests to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger

Align, snapping and pathfinder tools video example

Postby guyver93 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 am

I actually wrote something about this before and I just wanted to add a video to the topic because I think it shows what I'm talking about in a clearer way. I watched the video again and I hope its not coming of as if I'm irritated or disappointed with anime studio in anyway! I'm lucky enough to have all of the adobe and microsoft products given to me at my job but I realize that everyone isn't as lucky as I am to have access to multiple graphic programs and that's why I'm requesting stuff. Like this. Anime studio IS the best animation program on the market and it's the most affordable too. I'm just hoping they keep creating a better and better product so more and more users and companies will see it for how truly powerful it really is. So with that said here is why I think AS should look into aligning tools, pathfinders and guide and object snapping!
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty! Pause, consider, do! I dare you!
guyver93

Re: Align, snapping and pathfinder tools video example

Postby Lukas » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:53 am

I agree this would be great to have.
Lukas

Postby KenW » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

This would be a tremendous help. 8)
KenW

Postby bitbutter » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Agree. It would be a huge help not to need to use illustrator for precise point control.
bitbutter

Return to Feature Request Discussions