Lethal bug!

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Hiddicop

Lethal bug!

Post by Hiddicop »

I'm using two computers connected to each other. On one of the computers I for some reason can't use Moho 5, so I'm still using version 4.6.

After working for several hours on a movie, and saving them in 6 different files (one for each scene, that is), and then I close Moho 4.6 and leave the computer a while. When I return I can't open five of the files!!! It says that they are either a non-moho file, or from a newer version of moho. Very irritated over this bug, i try to open the files with my other computerm, using moho 5.0.3. But I can't open them ther either! :x

The message in moho 5.0.3 says:

Could not open file.
Error details.
Read error at line 1. In code file D:\develop\Im_tree\lib_moho\mohodoc.cpp, line 147.

I can't upgrade them with moho 4.6 updater. And i cant render them in batch-renderer!

I'm thankfull for any help!
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Can you post one of these files? (Or email it to support@lostmarble.com)
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

There's no point in sending the files. After checking the files a little bit more I notice that the sizes of the files are 0 bytes. When opening them in a text-editor there is no text, so my conclusion is that this probably isn't a bug in moho, but a bug in me or on my computer. Somehow the saving must have been interrupted.

Thanks anyway though... :oops: