deleting bones

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bender

deleting bones

Post by bender »

First of all, congratulations!!!!! Moho 5.0 is a great application, a piece of art. I´m sure lost marble is gonna make it a standard 2d animation software very soon.
So, after making that remark, I´d like to report a series of points that I´ve found

1)When I delete a bone, from a bone layer containig vector layers inside the program, crashes. The only way I can delete bones, is removing the vector layers from inside the bone layer before

2)I draw characters whit black lines in the contour, but when I zoom out, I notice that the thickness of the line is not scaled properly, resulting in a wider black line. I´ve tried with the layer scale property (I don´t remember the exact name that you give it) checked and unchecked.

Thanks, and congratulations again
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Can you post some examples? For #1, I can delete bones here without a crash - maybe it's something about your specific bone configuration. If you could post a sample file, and tell me which bone to try deleting, that would help.
bender

Post by bender »

I have the file but I don´t have any web page, where I can post it. Maybe do you want me to email it to you
[/url]
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

You can email it to support@lostmarble.com

Thanks.