unstable

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

imwm

unstable

Post by imwm »

omg
i cant work with moho any more sad i buy it how can i get my money back this software is a big mess
it unstable it keep crash it take me a lot of time when i reopen project every time it stop !!!!
and files getting missing every time i open file
never face problems with other software as i face with moho
i buy moho since 12 released and with this problems till now never bean able to make my dream project come true
every time it i am about to start i face different problem !
if it like that why do you sell it for this price!
hope the time back to buy anther software !!

and yes i stop the auto save
my pc ( windows 10 ) work fine with all software even big ones but not with moho !!
imwm

Re: unstable

Post by imwm »

Greenlaw

Re: unstable

Post by Greenlaw »

That's very unusual.

You might want to check that you have the latest video drivers for your graphics card. If that doesn't help, try a clean re-install of the program. Be sure to deactivate your licenses first before removing and cleaning out all the files. After you do that, I think there may be config files to track down and delete as I don't think the uninstaller gets everything. Sorry, I don't recall where the files are but a search for 'crash' in these forums may turn up the info. (Or maybe somebody will pop in with the info.)

If you don't think it's any of that, and the crashing occurs with a specific Project file, it could be that your Project file is corrupted. Try importing the contents of your file to a new Project and save that as a different file. Save that as a 'backup' and make another copy to work from.

If there is a certain action causing the crash, try deleting elements to see if you can isolate where the crash is coming from. For example, it might be a bad imported media file (image, movie or audio.)

Hope this helps.

FWIW, I've been using Moho Pro 12 in TV production nearly every day for over a year now and it's been pretty stable. With 12.4, we even re-enabled Auto-save, and Moho continues to be reliable. (At my workplace we're using Moho Pro on Windows 7, at home I'm using Windows 10; it's been stable on both OS's for me and the other artists I work with.)