edit multi keyframe and actions.

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

edit multi keyframe and actions.

Post by eric1223 »

In moho 12.3, editing multiple layers in regular actions cannot copy and paste all layers that are selected It just copy and pastes the selected layer.

I haven't tried this in any other actions yet, but I suspect it may be the case for any other action.
synthsin75

Re: edit multi keyframe and actions.

Post by synthsin75 »

If the action is created in the animation's group/bone layer, you can copy/paste the action from that group to include all sublayer animation.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

synthsin75 wrote:If the action is created in the animation's group/bone layer, you can copy/paste the action from that group to include all sublayer animation.
Thanks, but I'm still confused. Maybe you are doing something I am not.

When I am not making actions, I can copy and paste multiple keyframes from different layers (weather in a group or not) with no problem! But trying this while making an action, I cannot. How are you getting it to copy and paste multiple keyframes from different layers in while making actions?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Oh, I see what you mean. That's probably an oversight when they added multiple layers being visible in the timeline.

It's a bit of a kludge, but for now you can insert the action (as a copy) to the mainline, copy the needed keyframes there, and then paste them into the action.
Doing it all in the action only seems to fail at copying the key from all selected layers, but pasting seems to work.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

Thanks for the workaround. Hope they notice it and fix it next patch