Advanced Styles Issue. TOO MANY STYLES?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

chucky

Re: Advanced Styles Issue. TOO MANY STYLES?

Post by chucky »

Greenlaw wrote:Oh, and I recall you mentioning this before: We need a better way to display and manage the Styles. I agree, the current system gets unwieldy with multiple characters.

Same goes for Actions and Bones lists. Many of the rigs we create at my work can easily have a 100-150 Actions and Bones, so the lists get super long.
Wow.
Hey Dennis, can you recommend a good episode the best DreamWorks / Moho work? I'd love to see what you are doing with it ( I saw an early Crood's but have noted that recently you mentioned you used another app for early DreamWorks Stuff).
There is a lot to go through and I don't know where to start.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, all of the stuff we've done this year hasn't come out yet and I can't talk specifically about any of it. I think I can say our team is still mainly doing short segments with Moho and I believe our animation has gotten more sophisticated than last year. I'll be sure to let you know when it's released. :)
Last edited by Greenlaw on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Thanks mate :mrgreen: