Problems with mutiple lines and exporting to SWF or SVG

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

BrahRah

Problems with mutiple lines and exporting to SWF or SVG

Post by BrahRah »

I have problems with double lines that I cant remove in moho and when I export to swf or svg they cause a lot of problems.

Moho originals:

SWF in animate:

SVG in browser (same problem in animate):

Shape 1 lines cannot be selected by using the Select Shape tool.
Shape 2 lines can be selected but it's only one selection, I cannot select the seperate lines that show up in animate. Moho somehow made 2 shapes out of it where I can only select both shapes at the same time.

How do I fix this?

.moho file: https://www.file-upload.net/download-12 ... .moho.html
former nick: mystd
BrahRah

Re: Problems with mutiple lines and exporting to SWF or SVG

Post by BrahRah »

I've been playing around a lot with the points and found that the problem isn't the double lines but the curves. Moho has a problem drawing lines pointy when exporting to svg:

While working on the lines break and thin out:

The corners I was able to "fix" by rounding everything with the curvature tool. The problem is I can't have sharp pointy objects this is destroying my lineart:

The workflow is just impossible. I have to export every change to svg to preview and repeat this process for every frame. While everything gets a rounded look.

About the double lines is it possible to merge them somehow? The only way I found to remove them is to completely delete all shapes and then recreate them. But even then doubles can't be avoided esp. in complex shapes it's not major problem but gets annoying when working with other software.

I was on Moho 12.1 and updated to 12.3 but the issues still exist:

former nick: mystd