Pan function getting stuck

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

erikk

Pan function getting stuck

Post by erikk »

I'm using Moho 12.2 on a Mac running El Capitan, using a Cintiq 27. Once in a while, but almost daily, if I use the Pan function then I can't get OUT of the Pan function. I'll be able to switch tools and the property bar and icon show I've switched tools. But all they will do is pan. I have to restart the program to get going again. Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried using the mouse and the pen and they both do the same thing, so it isn't a pen or mouse error so far as I can tell.
synthsin75

Re: Pan function getting stuck

Post by synthsin75 »

I can replicate this. This is what causes it, and how to fix it, at least for me.

When I hold the spacebar, right-click pans no matter which tool is selected. Normally, releasing the spacebar returns to the active tool's functionality. But if you click in a floating (undocked) window before releasing the spacebar, the main window doesn't know it's been released (didn't receive the key up signal).

To fix it, just click anywhere on the main window and tap the spacebar, so that window can read it's been released.