Seizures...and other things.

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Seizures...and other things.

Post by eric1223 »

Moho 12 Pro
Windows 10( 64 bit) i5 something processor.

Alright, Different file. I'm having several Problems with this file. This is a different Gumball file from last time, and I'm haveing different problems. Still, this character was made around anime studio 10. The file is at the bottom of the page.

1. The first problem can't be missed if you play the (incomplete) animation. As I was editing I decided to go back to see how the animation plays out, and he started having major seizures for no reason. The body smart bone doesn't move, but the head turn does (in the Head Layer).

2. The body turn actions (Body Turn, Body Turn 2) Are WAAAAAYYYYY out of wack. I did no do any importing of actions. I made those actions right then and there, and they looked NOTHING like that. They are glitching everywhere. The more you open and mess with the actions, the more it screws up the animation, regardless if you change anything or not. This has happened to me before with layer ordering, and now its even worse. Play the animation first, open one of the body turn actions, close it, and replay the animation.

3. Trying to use the transform bone tool will Cause Major slowdown. Not only that, the tool wont even work. It just...stops.... This is really a problem because I want to do foreshorting at frame 279.

It didn't really seem I had problems with any of this until I tried to edit multiple layers on the timeline. I had problems when trying to open the actions for the first time with gumball though. I also had to rerig this gumball again.

I've spent all day doing this, and now I gotta start over unless I figure something else out. I can't export to version 11 because it won't recognize the file, but it will with 10. Even then, it still has the same problems.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykiwmb5whujvy ... .moho?dl=0
Last edited by eric1223 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Re: Seizures...and other things.

Post by synthsin75 »

Did your smart bones start out parented to some other bones? I ask because they all have a frame zero rotation in the actions that the mainline doesn't.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

synthsin75 wrote:Did your smart bones start out parented to some other bones? I ask because they all have a frame zero rotation in the actions that the mainline doesn't.
They were never connected to anything. when I first imported them, there was no rotation on frame zero. All of them were pointing straight up, and nothing was this deformed from the original layer. I still have the original if you'd like to see it, but it has some differences...plus it may need to be reriged (for some reason).
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yes, the original v10 file would help.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlkcr6ec57v2i ... .anme?dl=0

It plays just fine in MOHO 12 if nothing is changed. But do you know what I think part of the problem is now after messing around with it? Someone mentioned there is a problem with the duplicate layer button a few posts down.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29754

But in this case, it's Importing Moho object.

The first thing I did was opened this file in moho 12 pro and hit play. Everything Played very perfectly! It didn't even play this well in V11.

Next, I opened a new document, and imported Gumball into a new document, and noticed that I had trouble with the transform bone tool again. It only showed the correct position was after I let go of the left mouse button. Plus, it was slow.

Next, I opened the actions, and things began to get wonky in the Head (Bone) layer. The hair was going everywhere. I think each time you import,/ crach something weird will happen, but I haven't tested this out yet.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

Weird things also happen when you make a reference layer, and of course, duplicating layers.