Anime Studio Pro 11.2 Not Responding

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

EHEBrandon

Anime Studio Pro 11.2 Not Responding

Post by EHEBrandon »

Okay so I'm having a issue. For some reason when I try to open my background file it keeps crashing and not responding and its kind of getting irritating it never did this until today. I haven't even made any edits to where it would crash. All my other files open but this one always gives me a "Not Responding" I don't think its corrupted my background is really paint like and I used tons of strokes and many different brushes.. So I'm thinking its that but even then I have a pretty hefty PC so I don't see why this is the issue.

PC Specs:

MOBO: ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME

CPU: i7 5930k 3.5ghz

GPU: EVGA Superclocked Nvidia GTX Titan X 12GB GDDR5 VRAM

RAM: 16GB DDR4 1066mhz

PSU: Thermaltake 1200w Gold

I tried using 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Anime Studio and it constantly does this. I just want to finish my file and use it for a animation.. I even let it sit for two hours and nothing. :/
synthsin75

Re: Anime Studio Pro 11.2 Not Responding

Post by synthsin75 »

Are you using any layer scripts or images with accented letters in their path?
EHEBrandon

Post by EHEBrandon »

synthsin75 wrote:Are you using any layer scripts or images with accented letters in their path?
No I'm not I just left the layer names as "Layer 1, 2, 3, etc..." and groups as "Trees, Rock, Ground, Sky 1, Sky 2, etc..." No images either.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Might post the file (or PM someone if it's proprietary) to see if anyone else can open it. And if they can't, a few of us are familiar enough with the file format to see if something looks odd.