how can i change the direction of the knee

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

liukang0801

how can i change the direction of the knee

Post by liukang0801 »

you guys, help me..
i wanna change the direction of the gorilla knee as the image below, but i dont know how, i have that rig, but i can't do anything now.
the rig in animestudio 11..
how can i do that..help me.
i dont know why cant sê the image..so i bring this link here, help me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHpro ... sp=sharing
Last edited by liukang0801 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hayasidist

Re: how can i change the direction of the knee

Post by hayasidist »

your image is "protected": this error when trying to access it: "The file you want to access is a Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides file, which means the owner of the file has to give you permission to open it."
liukang0801

Post by liukang0801 »

hayasidist wrote:your image is "protected": this error when trying to access it: "The file you want to access is a Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides file, which means the owner of the file has to give you permission to open it."
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHpro ... sp=sharing
this link for the image..help me,guy
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Just rotate the forearm bone until it snaps the other way.
liukang0801

Post by liukang0801 »

synthsin75 wrote:Just rotate the forearm bone until it snaps the other way.
oh..thank you so much..i did it...by the way, can you switch ik fk in animestudio 11 ?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Yes, for the gorilla's arms you will have to remove the bone targets from the forearm bones. Targeting is animated, so you can restore it at any time.
liukang0801

Post by liukang0801 »

synthsin75 wrote:Yes, for the gorilla's arms you will have to remove the bone targets from the forearm bones. Targeting is animated, so you can restore it at any time.
oh..wow..thank you, i dit it..thank you so much more..^^..
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

synthsin75 wrote:Yes, for the gorilla's arms you will have to remove the bone targets from the forearm bones. Targeting is animated, so you can restore it at any time.
Actually, There is a way to do this without removing the target bone. With the Transform Bone tool, click hold the forarm. Drag either to the left or to the right. until you see a change. It might work if you pull it in the opposite direction that you want to go.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

eric1223 wrote:Actually, There is a way to do this without removing the target bone. With the Transform Bone tool, click hold the forarm. Drag either to the left or to the right. until you see a change. It might work if you pull it in the opposite direction that you want to go.
Yeah, I told him that earlier. Removing the targets was for restoring free FK/IK.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

synthsin75 wrote:Yeah, I told him that earlier. Removing the targets was for restoring free FK/IK.
I'm sorry synth. I actually caught this earlier on and tried to delete that post before it was read, but I didn't confirm the delete. Welp.....This is embarassing. :oops:
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

No problem.