Export crashes

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

specialoh

Export crashes

Post by specialoh »

I can't even animate a single 1 second animation... as soon as I add my char I rigged in anime studios pro I can no longer export as it crashes

Smith micro support has been 0 help and from all the other crash problems I see here I doubt it'll get fixed but any1 have any ideas?

I've never paid so much for a program to get 0 support
specialoh

Re: Export crashes

Post by specialoh »

Kind of a scam if u ask me
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

I'm guessing support asked you for an AS file and they had no problem rendering it. That means the problem is with your computer. If you didn't provide a file, post one a link to one here, and we'll see if anyone else can duplicate your problem.
specialoh

Post by specialoh »

synthsin75 wrote:I'm guessing support asked you for an AS file and they had no problem rendering it. That means the problem is with your computer. If you didn't provide a file, post one a link to one here, and we'll see if anyone else can duplicate your problem.

this is correct. i have narrowed it down to my characters (some) because i can make a 1 second animation or even try to export with no animation, if that character is in it there is a render crash.

they are unable to tell me however WHY the character is doing this and only SOME are. (i create them ALL the same) they are PNG based (every part) and not vector.

my character comes in 1 PNG file with ALL parts separate. i use anime studios crop to make every part 1 picture (i copy then past layer 12 times and then crop each part and rename) i KNOW this is what my issue is but i really need to know why some work, some don't. they can render the character perfect but i can't? weird to me. do u think i should post my file even if its just the 1 char?
specialoh

Post by specialoh »

i disabled multi threded rendering (no idea what effect this has)

and a basic animation DID render. support said to also turn off GPU option in Preferences (Disable GPU)
but i dont know where that is or wat it does