Styles bug?

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dfaris

Styles bug?

Post by dfaris »

Hi all,

I've been creating for about a month now and Im using styles for coloring but when i use the shape select tool and select a shape, the correct colors of that shape, which happen to be a styles color, doesn't correctly display in the styles panel nor the top toolbar.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a funky bug?
funksmaname

Re: Styles bug?

Post by funksmaname »

I may be misunderstanding you, but the style colours are used without the palette display showing what they are... this is normal behaviour - the previewed colours are only used if you tick the box to override the style with them.
dfaris

Post by dfaris »

Well then maybe this post should go into the wishlist category because it would be nice when you select a vector the colors it possesses actually shows up in the toolbar or style palette instead of just the name of the style.
It would make changing colors on the fly much much easier.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

If you're using saved styles (that you apply in the Style 1 & Style 2 dropdowns), these only show when you select them for editing in the top Style dropdown. The overrides (or potential overrides) are what you see when you select a shape with a saved style applied. Seeing as the saved style is obvious on any shape it is applied to, the overrides need to be more readily accessible.