Color glitch

Discuss Moho bugs (or suspected bugs) with other users. To report bugs to Smith Micro, please visit support.smithmicro.com

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

eric1223

Color glitch

Post by eric1223 »

I'm using Windows 7, along with Anime Studio Pro 11.

There is this character/file I'm having this bug in. The Rupert's pupil is normal in the while editing it, but it acts buggy when I try to render it. The pupil Flickers, even though I've added no changes to do so. I've got the link under this message Render frame1, then frame 8 to see the difference.

I'm no expert, but think it has something to do with how small the pupil is because of the camera because when I zoom in, it doesn't seem to have that problem. However, other layers do not do this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/98rvk2pshal6j ... anime?dl=0
hayasidist

Re: Color glitch

Post by hayasidist »

A quick look at this reminds me of this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26948&p=152304

So, yeah, I agree with your analysis that the pupil is so small that when the head is moving the render engine sometimes decides to give that pixel the pupil colour and sometimes not.
eric1223

Re: Color glitch

Post by eric1223 »

hayasidist wrote:A quick look at this reminds me of this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26948&p=152304

So, yeah, I agree with your analysis that the pupil is so small that when the head is moving the render engine sometimes decides to give that pixel the pupil colour and sometimes not.
Yes we both were right :D. In most cases, it wouldn't flicker from being too small. Instead, it wouldn't show.

To fix this problem, I just made the pupil bigger, and that solved my problem.